If you are looking for a web application to upload your locations and do route planning, Click Here to try RouteSavvy Web.
RouteSavvy APIs (Application Development Interfaces) are for developers and organizations wanting to integrate RouteSavvy route optimization features into their applications. This includes Independent Software Vendor and Enterprise developers building routing optimization applications including desktop, web and mobile.
As a summary, RouteSavvy APIs provide route optimization to better organize stops to reduce drive time and distance. We have Basic and Premium APIs for route optimization, with the Premium API providing advanced features like truck and traffic routing optimization.
RouteSavvy Basic API – This API allows you to quickly optimize hundreds of stops based on point to point distances (as-the-crow-flies) or up to 100 stops using drive distance/time. RouteSavvy Basic supports round trip and one way routes.
Click Here to request a RouteSavvy Basic API trial account and get a quote.
RouteSavvy Premium API – This API lets you optimize stops based with many more routing parameters and up to 100 stops per route. Parameters include.
- Drive Distance & Time
- Time Windows
- Commercial/Truck Routing – Parameters include…
- Legal restrictions for trucks (No trucks allowed, Turn restrictions for trucks)
- Physical restrictions for trucks (Weight, Height, Width and Length)
- Hazmat restrictions for trucks (All trucks with hazardous goods forbidden, All trucks with explosive and inflammable, goods forbidden, All trucks with natural goods)
- Predictive Traffic Routing
Click Here to request a RouteSavvy Premium API trial account and get a quote.
Speed Limits API – This API is for obtaining the posted speed limit data for a given latitude and longitude on a road segment, often associated with a driver route.
- Nearest speed limit value(s), road functional class and road name
- Functional class 1-4 in US and 1-2 in Canada
- 1 - Interstates
- 2 – Freeways
- 3 – Major surface streets (not available in Canada)
- 4 – Other surface streets (not available in Canada)
Click Here to request a Speed Limits API trial account and get a quote.