RouteSavvy route planning software from OnTerra Systems helps your business or organization grow and thrive!
Welcome to RouteSavvy route planning software: powerful, easy-to-use, web-based routing software designed for field services, pick-up, delivery, collections, transport companies, and individual professionals. Use RouteSavvy vehicle routing software to save time, save money, save fuel, save on labor, and improve profitability and operations.
What does RouteSavvy route planning software do?
RouteSavvy’s concept is simple yet has a profoundly positive effect on your business or organization! RouteSavvy allows users to input multiple locations, organize locations, create efficient and optimized routes for deliveries, service or sales calls, get directions, and allows easy printing or export of information for field use.
Who needs RouteSavvy route planning software?
RouteSavvy has been designed for any company, organization, or professional individual that needs to more efficiently plan routes in order to save time, money, and enhance customer service and satisfaction, or anyone looking for a replacement or alternative to MapPoint or Streets & Trips software.
View the RouteSavvy Route Planning Software Demo!
A picture is worth a thousand words, and the RouteSavvy demo will show you how this web-based routing software works, the ease and friendliness of the interface, and how you can optimize a route in 3 easy steps.
Why Should I Choose RouteSavvy over other route planning software solutions?
There are plenty of reasons why RouteSavvy is the routing software of choice. Here are highlights of the reasons why RouteSavvy is the routing software of choice for businesses, organizations, and individual professionals who travel multiple stops in the course of their day, and want to do so as efficiently as possible.
1) RouteSavvy has been built by recognized route planning and web mapping experts – The OnTerra technical team specializes in web mapping & route planning technology, and OnTerra Systems' CEO speaks worldwide on these topics at conferences, user groups & more.
2) RouteSavvy offers a Web-based & subscription-based route planning software technology platform – There’s no hardware or software to buy and maintain. Just access RouteSavvy via your computer or tablet device, and start planning routes!
3) RouteSavvy is easy to use – RouteSavvy features a simple, intuitive, easy-to-use interface. No programming skills are needed. Just start the process, and you’ll be able to optimize routes in seconds.
4) Manual over-ride available – Easy ability to manually over-ride the recommended route optimization if your business rules demand that you change the route.
5) Affordable – RouteSavvy is one of the most powerful and affordable route planning software solutions on the market today. RouteSavvy costs just $300 per year for up to 3 users, as a starting point – and that $300 investment will starting paying for itself immediately.
What can RouteSavvy do?
RouteSavvy has been designed to offer the most important route planning & optimization functions needed by most businesses, organizations, and professional individuals who travel in the course of their day. Here’s a quick look at the main things that RouteSavvy can do:
1) RouteSavvy handles multiple stops – Optimizes routes with multiple stops along the way
2) RouteSavvy optimizes routes in SECONDS – With RouteSavvy, there’s no more hunching over a table with paper and pen, planning and re-planning the best route. You can optimize a route in seconds, and re-optimize it in seconds if you have a last-minute addition to the day’s schedule.
3) RouteSavvy optmizes your route in 3 easy steps – We said RouteSavvy is easy to use, and we weren’t kidding. All it takes is 3 easy steps, and you’re on the way to more efficient routing, and significant savings of money and time. Here’s how RouteSavvy works:
Step 1: Input your data by typing it in, or importing it from a file
Step 2: Use RouteSavvy to plan and optimize the route
Step 3: Print or export the data to the drivers, and then let them get on with deliveries, pick-ups, collections, sales calls more!
4) RouteSavvy offers 2 types of optimized routes –
RouteSavvy optimizes your multi-stop route in two ways; just choose which is right for your business or organization.
Option 1: Round trip routing, i.e. start at your home location, and finish up at your home location
Option 2: Start-to-finish routing, i.e. start at your home location, and end wherever your last stop of the day is located
5) Continually updated mapping data – Mapping data is kept accurate & up to date. As streets change or are added, mapping data from RouteSavvy will reflect this.
Benefits of RouteSavvy Route Planning Software
There are many benefits to deploying route planning software like RouteSavvy for your business, and all those benefits go straight to your bottom line. It stands to reason that when your routing is more efficient, you save on driver time (labor) and fuel, you save money on operational costs that can go straight to your bottom line, or free up dollars that can be invested to grow your business. When your drivers show up on time, your customers are more satisfied. And when you lessen your carbon footprint, your company or organization is doing its part to get a handle on climate change.
1) Immediate ROI = immediate cost savings & increased profitability
2) More efficient routes = reduced labor & labor over time costs
3) Less miles driven = reduced fuel costs
4) More efficient delivery schedules = improved customer service & satisfaction
5) On-the-fly updating & routing = ability to be more responsive to changes in service or delivery schedules means improved customer service and satisfaction
6) Driving fewer miles and using less fuel = reduced greenhouse emissions and that’s good for you and good for the planet!
What industries need RouteSavvy route planning?
Any industry involved in deliveries of products or services, pick-ups, collections, sales calls, or multi-stop driving benefit from route planning software such as RouteSavvy. The main goal of this easy-to-use technology is to travel more efficient routes in order to save time, labor, and money. Here’s a list of the types of industries that benefit from route planning software:
RouteSavvy route optimization and route planning software is the answer to better, more efficient operations, reduced operating costs, and more.